Rip DVD with Kigo DVD Converter
Do you want to rip a DVD? It is really quite easy if you have a great DVD ripper. Here I would like to recommend you Kigo DVD converter. It has a lot of functions, and meanwhile, it is eay to use.
DVD Ripper - Kigo DVD Converter
Kigo DVD Converter is a professional DVD Ripper and video converter which can rip and convert many formats videos, such as WMV, ASF, VOB, MPG, DV, M1V, M2V, MOV, MPEG-4, 3GP, RM, RMVB, AVI, FLV and so on for various video and audio portable players including iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Gphone, PSP, PS3, Walkman, Zune, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, Sandisk Sansa, Xbox, Nintendo Wii, Mobile Phone, BlackBerry, Nokia, etc.
More about Kigo DVD Converter
- It can rip and convert DVD to other video formats such as AVI, FLV, 3GP, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, etc.
- It can rip and convert DVD to audio formats such as MP3, AAC.
- It supports video preview, so you can preview the DVD to see if you want to convert it or not.
- It supports batch conversion, so you can convert multiple videos at a time.
- It provides adjustable parameters for ripping DVD, which include DVD options, duration, video options and audio options.
- It can let the computer shutdown automatically after conversion if "Shutdown after finished" is checked.
- It enables you to find the converted video folder directly by clicking "Location".
- It is easy to use for both beginners and experienced users with its intuitive and user-friendly interface.
Preview of Kigo DVD Converter
Free download Kigo DVD Converter online and install it on your computer. The converter provides friendly interface for beginners to complete the conversion with just a few clicks.
How to rip DVD movies with Kigo DVD Converter
Step 1. Click "Open DVD" button and select a DVD Drive in the popup. After DVD is loaded, the information such as name, duration, video format, audio format, etc will be shown in the file list.
Step 2. Select video format in "Output Format". You can check "Shutdown after finished" if you want to the computer to shutdown automatically after conversion. You can use the default output path we provide you, or click "Browse" to reset it.
Step 3. Set Start and Stop Time if you want to rip the DVD video. All preparations have been done, and now you can click "Convert". After conversion, you will get the ripped video with other video format.
Free trial version
The difference between trial version and full version is the trial version has the limitation that you can only convert no more than 3 minutes for each video file. After you purchase our product, you will be provided with registration name and code which will unlock the trial version limitation.