DVD to DivX Converter
DivX Players such as Archos, iRiver PMP and Creative Zen Vision play videos in DivX or XviD format. If you want to play DVD movies on DivX Players, you need a DVD to DivX Converter to finish the DVD to DivX conversion.
Let Kigo DVD Ripper help you. With this DVD to DivX Converter, you can now play DVD movies on your DivX players!
Powerful DVD to DivX Converter on Mac - Kigo DVD Ripper
Kigo DVD Ripper is an all-in-one DVD to other video formats converter, with it, you can easily rip and convert DVD movies to DivX or XviD formats for compatible video players such as Archos , Archos AV500, Archos AV700, Archos GMini402, iRiver PMP-100, and Creative Zen Vision.
Main functions of Kigo DVD Ripper
- Rip DVD to AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV, VOB, ASF) or audio (MP3, AAC) formats.
- Rip DVD to HD video.
- Fast ripping speed and high output quality.
- Numerous video effects to set
- Add subtitles and soundtracks to movies
- Split output file by Chapters or Time.
- Preview DVDs or the converted videos
- Newly support most multimedia players such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, BlackBerry, iRiver PMP, Windows Mobile phone, Xbox and mobile phones.
How to rip DVD to DivX with Kigo DVD Ripper?
First you need download, install and run Kigo DVD Ripper and insert the DVD disk with movies.
Click the "Load DVD" button to choose your disk drive with DVD movie. If you have more than one DVD-ROM on your Mac, all you need to do is to add the DVDs that you wish to convert.
Now you can choose the output format in the "Profile" drop-down list, and adjust the settings such as General, DVD Options, Video Options, Audio Options by default. You can also reset the "Output Filename" and "Output Directory".
You can check the unconverted dvd files, click "Encode" button to start DVD to DivX conversion.
If it lights and no error message appears in the status line, after finish converting DVD movie, you can browsed the output file location by "Library", and you can get the status of each file in the program!