Frequently asked questions about Frame Photo Editor
1. How can I add my png files as template to Frame Photo Editor?
You need to download the latest version from our website. From version 5.0, FramePhotoEditor support adding png files as template.
2. How to add photos on the editing picture?
Just Click the "Photo" button on the left side of main window. A file dialog box will pop up. Then you may select a photo in it, and the photo with default mask will be inserted into the top-left part of the picture you are editing.
3. How to change the mask of a photo?
Click the photo you want to change its mask in the main window. Then click the button "Set Photo Mask" on the left side of the software, then the Mask Editing Area will appear on the bottom part. Double-click the mask you want, and you will see the effect show on the image page.
4. Can I use the image myself as the background?
Yes. You just click the button "Select Background", from the pop-up window choose an image you like, and then click "Open" button. You will see the background has changed into your chosen image.
5. Can I delete the mask of photo?
Yes. You just click the button "Delete Mask".
6. Can I delete the clips I insert?
Yes. Click on the clip you want to delete, then click the button "Delete".
7. What image formats are supported by current version?
JPEG and BMP formats. And Frame Photo Editor will support more formats in the coming new version.
8. Why there is text "Frame Photo Editor" on my picture?
It's the limitation of trial version. After you purchase and register a full version, the limitation will be unlocked.
9. Can I rotate the photo in the mask?
Yes. You can rotate both photo and the mask outside the photo. Click the photo you want to rotate, then click the button "Set Photo Mask" on the left side, the Mask Editing Area will show on the bottom part of main Windows. Select "Change Mask and Photo Size" Tab , and then you can rotate the photo and mask easily by adjusting "rotate mask and photo" on the lower right coner of the editing area.
10. Can I e-mail the pictures I'm editing to my friends?
Yes. Click the button "Email" on the top of main window, fill in the required information and then click "OK" button. Frame Photo Editor will help you e-mail your edited photos.
11. Can I set the editing image as the wallpaper of my PC?
Yes. Click the button "Wallpaper" on the top of main window, on the pop-up dialogue box select "OK", and then the edited photo will be changed into the wallpaper of your PC.
12. Can I add text comments on my picture?
Yes. Click the button "Insert Text" on the left side of the software. On the bottom will present the Text Setting Window where you can insert text & Speaking Frame.
13. Can I add two frames to the picture at the same time?
No. You can add one frame to a picture at most.