Magic frame photo editing software
Frame Photo Editor does well in editing photos. It has internally installed hundreds of free frame templates for you to decorate your photos. Also it contains all kinds of clips for you to make photos personalized.
Add frames to photos, blend photos together, add clips, select a mask, set a background for photos, all these functions can create different visual effects to your photos.
Editing your photos in diverse ways
Add frames to photos
Frame Photo Editor supplies many kinds of stylish frames, such as cartoon, festival, scenery, seasonal, general and more. Better still, you can download more frame templates on our website to edit your photos, pictures or images.
Add clips to a photo
There are all kinds of clip images in this photo editor, they are cartoon clips, flower clips and other clips. You can add one or more clips to a photo. If you need, you can resize them, and drag and drop to put them in the suitable position in your photo.
Set photo mask
With dozens of masks prepared by Frame Photo Editor, you can create various special effects in your photos. Frame Photo Editor enables you create artistic effects on your photos only with several mouse clicks.
Insert text to photos
Adding words you want to your photos. Frame Photo Editor helps you input text and speakingframe to your photos.
Select background for your photos
This frame photo editing software provides backgrounds to edit photos. It has four default background pictures for you to use. Each of them can bring fantastic effects to your photo.
Key feathers of Frame Photo Editor
- All kinds of frames for you to add to photos
- Various clips for you to decorate photos
- Set photo mask to create special effect
- Rotate mask or photo to make your photos attractive
- Blend photos together with stylish mask effects
- Set framed photos as wallpaper or desktop
- Print and Email decorated photos
- Save and restore your edited pictures
- Very easy to use
- Windows XP or later version
- 700 MHz processor
- 256 megabytes (MB) or higher of RAM
- 1GB of available hard-disk space or higher
- For mail output, a 32-bit MAPI mail client
- XGA (1024x768) or higher resolution monitor