Use Kigo Video Converter Free to Convert MOV to MP4
Do you want to transfer MOV videos from your Mac to your iPod, iPhone or other MP4 players?
Dragging them to your iTunes costs much time and it is inconvenient. You may think about converting your MOV videos to MP4, as it is an easy and time-saving way to enjoy your TV shows or other MOV videos on your MP4 players.
There comes Kigo Video Converter Free for Mac, which is a totally free MOV to MP4 converter.
How to convert MOV to MP4 with Kigo Video Converter Free
Kigo Video Converter Free for Mac can do a good job in converting between different video formats. It can be called MOV to MP4 converter, MOV to iPod or iPhone converter, etc. The following guide will show you how to convert MOV to MP4.
1. Free download Kigo Video Converter Free for Mac, install and run it. Click to import your MOV files or just drag them to the file list.
Set the output format as MP4 by clicking .
Click to rename your output filename in Output Filename or just leave it as default. Choose the output path in Output Directory or just leave it as default.
If you want to convert just part of your MOV video, you can set the Start and Stop Time to trim it and convert clips.
After finishing all these settings, you can click to start the conversion.
1. You can preview your MOV files before conversion and after conversion for easy comparison.
2. You will see a file list by clicking Library, and you can find all files converted or waiting for conversion here.
3. You can capture your favorite pictures when you are previewing the video and save them.
4. You can find your converted MP4 files or conveting MOV files by right clicking them in the convertion list.
Now you can see that converting MOV to MP4 is so easy, why not download Kigo Video Converter Free for Mac and have a try! You can also use it to convert MOV to AVI, VOB to MP3 and convert between other formats.
Reference of video formats - MP4 and MOV
MP4 is short for Moving Picture Expert Group-4. Apple has developed two of its own ISO-compliant video codecs, MPEG-4 part 2 (a.k.a. MPEG-4 simple profile) and MPEG-4 part 10 (a.k.a. H.264) providing the highest quality results across a wide spectrum of data rates - from narrowband to broadband and beyond.
MOV is a file extension used by the QuickTime-wrapped files. QuickTime files combine sound, text, animation and video in a single file. Using a QuickTime player that either comes with a Web browser or can be downloaded from Apple or the browser company, you can view and control brief multimedia sequences.