How can we help you?
Frequently Asked Questions About Kigosoft Music One
Can I get a free trial version to test?
Yes. Kigosoft Music One has a free trial version that allows you to convert the first minute of each track to fully evaluate the software. You can download and install the program directly to have a free trial.
What can I do if I don't receive the registration code after the purchase?
If you have not received the code from us, please check that you have entered the correct email address when purchasing the software. Usually, the email and code will be sent directly to your licensed email address. Please check your spam folder in your email. If you still can't find the registration code, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have received the license. How to register Kigosoft Music One?
1. Open Kigosoft Music One on your computer, and click the "Register" at the bottom left corner.
2. Copy and paste the registration Email and Code in the registration dialog box. Then click the "Register" button.
What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code" when trying to register?
1. Please make sure that you have downloaded the right program and the correct OS.
2. The registration code is case-sensitive. And, please do not add a blank at the beginning or the end of the word. We suggest you copy and paste the Email address and Code into the registration popup dialog.
3. If you subscribed to the monthly plan, you will need to use the new license to manually register KigoSoft again every month. Please check your mailbox/junk box and find out the new renewal license for registration.
What kind of music does Kigosoft Music One support converting and exporting to?
Kigosoft Music One is an all-in-one music streaming converter that supports converting songs or playlists from Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, YouTube Music, Deezer, Pandora Music, and Line Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, or ALAC.
How to sort out the output audios by Artist or Album?
Before converting, go to "Settings" on the bottom left and click "Output Organized", then choose the "Artist / Album" in the drop-down list.
What's the difference between the app and web player modes?
Kigosoft Music One supports downloading music from multiple streaming platforms, such as Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Tidal, Deezer, Pandora, YouTube Music, Line Music, and others. It's worth noting that Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, and Amazon Music offer two download modes, which gives users added flexibility when managing their downloaded music.
If you choose to record music from the music app, you need to install the music app first, and you'll get the best output quality. For example, you can download Master tracks from Tidal app, and download Amazon Music with HD/Ultra HD quality.
If you choose to record music from the web player, you don't need to install the music app, just log in to the music web player, and then you can download music from Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, and Amazon Music at up to 10x faster speed.